Senior Software Engineer, Android at Xeal - Remote (United States) / Los Angeles (United States) / New York City (United States)
Salary $150,000 to $190,000 a year
Company Website https://xealenergy.com
Published September 2022
About the job
Xeal is a technology-first electric vehicle (EV) charging company operating at the intersection of mobility, real estate, IoT, and energy. We are building the next generation of EV charging solutions to take the market from 1% to 100% mass adoption. Moreover, we believe conventional wisdom is usually more conventional and less wisdom. We tackle the world’s greatest challenges with disruptive, yet practical solutions. Xeal is backed by leading climate tech and proptech investors and has been adopted by the nation's largest real estate companies to electrify thousands of parking spaces.
As an Android Software Engineer, you are building a seamless experience for our EV Drivers. Enabling the power of our protocol while presenting a making the interface effortless and simple to use.
- Build the Xeal mobile application into a world-class for our customers.
- Work with the product team to craft solutions that improve the user experience.
- Write well structured, testable, efficient, and maintainable code
- Apply cutting-edge research and new developments to daily work.
- Ensure that our work is ethical and values-driven to create a positive impact on the world.
- Highly skilled with Kotlin, and/or Java. (5+ Years of Experience)
- Experience developing and deploying highly-polished, complex mobile applications to their representative app stores.
- Experience with technical leadership of engineering teams including mentorship and coaching.
- Demonstrated technical design capabilities, architecting complex technical features despite ever-evolving product requirements.
- Focused on delivering impact and results to the makers and consumers who will benefit from this new ecosystem.
- Excited about joining an open and honest work environment with supportive, ego-free colleagues committed to solving hard problems.
- Ability to excel within a faced-paced startup environment.