Backend Engineer at TeamBridge - San Francisco, United States
Salary $90,000 to $150,000 a year
Company Website https://www.teambridge.com
Published October 2022
About the job
We are a well funded statup in San Francisco Bay Area, backed by some of the valley's top funds and angels, targeting a massive market.
We are looking for a backend engineer to join some of the world's top talent from Slack, Uber, Facebook and more. We will always have a key advantage in user experience and design and we are looking for a backend engineer to help fuel that competitive edge.
This role will have a very high impact and growth trajectory. Thousands of people will be using your product everyday and you will be able to walk the streets and interact with them.
- Building the backend for various user-facing features
- Writing scalable, maintainable, and testable code
- Scaling backend service via architectural changes as well as infrastructure improvements
- It's a startup, you will be doing a bit of everything and learning a lot everyday.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- One year of experience in backend development (Java, Go, Python, Node.js, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to make tradeoffs in functionality and scope to ensure a clean, intuitive design
- Experience with Spring Boot or Kotlin is a plus, not required.
- Kotlin & Micronaut
- PostgreSQL, Redis
- AWS suite, hosted with ECS
- (Frontend) TypeScript, React
- Github/Slack/Linear for collaborations